Thursday, January 31, 2008

Horse Show Update - Day 7

Felt like myself again today. And ready to show again tomorrow!

Johnette schooled Breezy in the Senior Reining and he was really good. He seems to be back to himself again too. I think she got a great school in so hopefully he will show the same for me tomorrow.

And a correction to the results posted on the Day 5 update:

$1000 NRHA Non Pro - 3rd
$1000 NRHA Intermediate Non Pro - 2nd (tie)
$200 NRHA Limited Non Pro - 2nd (tie)
$1000 NRHA Novice Horse Non Pro - 3rd
DRHA Ladies Non Pro Jackpot - 4th

All together I won about a thousand dollars! Once you subtract the entry fees it nets out to around $400. Not bad!

4 comments:

ellen b. said...

Well done Kristin!!

Anonymous said...

Well if you paid for the classes and walk away with some cash, I'd say you did great! Good Luck my love, mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin! I was just now able to catch up on your posts from the last couple days. Wow, what a journey you've been on. It sounds like you've been learning a lot and working hard. You should feel very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work! Blessings on you.

Anonymous said...

Great Job! I'm glad to hear you are feeling better and I'm looking forward to finding out how your last day goes. I'm cheering from far away!