Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Seasons

So tomorrow is my last day at Barbeques Galore. I treasure the time I have spent there and the opportunities I have been afforded. I have learned a tremendous amount and have gained several priceless friendships. But, it is just time for me to move on now. I resigned over a month ago and have been working my way out of the job training and coaching since. I am excited for this new season. I will grieve some of what I am leaving behind, but am mostly just excited for what is around the bend (whatever that may be).

The next day I am off to Arizona to show Breezy at the Sun Circuit. I am so very excited about this show. One of the things I am excited to try is the new strategy Johnette and I have been working towards. This is really just the 1st test so adjustments may still need to be made, but I'm ready to put it all out there. I feel like we have been holding back the last 2 years and now I am finally ready to put it all out there. I'll try to post updates throughout the 10 day show.

Here's the schedule:
1/24 Schooling day
1/25 AQHA Amateur Reining
1/26 AQHA Senior Reining (Johnette will be doing the showing on Breezy this day)
1/27 AQHA Amateur Reining
1/29 $1000 NRHA Non Pro
$1000 NRHA Intermediate Non Pro
$200 NRHA Limited Non Pro
$1000 NRHA Novice Horse Non Pro
(all classes on 1/29 run concurrently)
1/30 AQHA Amateur Reining
2/1 AQHA Amateur Reining

6 comments:

ellen b. said...

Congratulations and condolences...
Have a good time in Arizona!

Lana G! said...

Awesome! You go girl and cherish the past and enjoy what God will bring into your future!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and am anxiously awaiting the updates from the show. I sure wish that Nick and I could be there. Love you!!!! Vera

Josh said...

Don't let the stockholders know you won't be there anymore (they will all sell their shares)!!
Good luck down south. Kick some rear.

Anonymous said...

Good luck sister! I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Kristin said...

Even though I couldn't hear all your cheers while I was showing today, I felt them! Thank you!!!