Monday, November 19, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

I had a fantastic weekend in Las Vegas with Cheryl (my former boss from Australia who is now a dear friend and mentor), Jackson (Cheryl's son), Chris (another former boss from AU turned friend & mentor), Jenny (Chris's wife), and , of course, Susan (co-worker & dear friend). We had such a wonderful time together exploring the strip, eating scrumptious meals, shopping and even riding the New York -New York roller-coaster! (note that sleeping was purposely left off the list)

Here are some pics of our adventure:

Cheryl & I enjoying some drinks at the Luxor Saturday morning at 3am


Chris and Jenny in front of the Luxor pyramid during our tour of the strip on Saturday Susan, Jackson, & Cheryl with Chris in the background on our way to the MGM Grand
Cheryl at the Lion exhibit in the MGM Grand Cheryl & I at the Canal Shops in the Venetian
Susan & I at dinner on Saturday at Nine Steakhouse in the Palms

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time. What a blessing to have good friends and mentors.

Anonymous said...

Fun times! Have a marvelous Thanksgiving...

Anonymous said...

Too much fun! I never had a boss I wanted to spend time with. You are so very lucky.
xo mom