Sunday, November 25, 2007

Photo Shoot

Today I modeled for the 2008 line for Hobby Horse. The blouse I am wearing in the above pic was my fav, but there were tons of cute clothes for showing!!

Mom & Wendy joined in the fun and hauled my co-models to the shoot....
Valentine

and this year I also modeled with 2 very mischievous miniature horses,

Mikey
and Topper
They sure look cute, but it was a really challenge modeling with these little monsters! I had to show off the clothing and look good myself all while keeping from being nibbled on or trampled over with one mini on each side while kneeling on the ground. Unbelievably when we went back thru the film we did end up getting a fantastic shot that will probably end up being used in a trade publication for miniature horses and the Hobby Horse website.

It was a fun, but exhausting day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great shirt and you look mawhvelous in it. (spelling error on purpose!)

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see the pics with the mini's.

Anonymous said...

Kristin proved that she is indeed a super model because she did not let her props eat her. Only the very best can pull that off

Suzi V