Friday, November 23, 2007

I am thankful for....

Jesus, my Lord and Savior
my husband
my family
my many lovely friends
my sister-in-law that is really more of sister
my job and the opportunities I have had this year for growth
the opportunity to live out my reining dreams
Breezy
the amazing 2 week vacation we had in Mexico this year
having in-laws that I love and love me back
my loving and supportive Mommy
Dave’s gorgeous extended family
our community group
worship
freedom & joy
the luxuries we are lucky to afford
the ability to find beauty in most things and people
my gifts and talents
crackling fires and snuggly blankets
God’s splendid creation (with the exception of spiders, of course)
humor
music
prayer
french fries & pizza
our good health, inspite of french fries & pizza
flowers
our kitties
my new saddle
digital photography
roasted marshmallows
my new ring
LOVE!

...just to list a few

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful. Such a fantastic list. You are truly blessed. And yes we do love you very much.