Monday, November 12, 2007

The Polls are Open

So still no decision on a name. Dave keeps calling her ChubbChubb and I have been calling her either that or Buffy. But, I also like Baci (Italian for kisses) because she is so affectionate, but I'm not sure how to pronounce it.So to recap:

ChubbChubb - from "The ChubbChubbs!" (2002 Academy Award Winner, Best Short Animated Film)
Buffy - because she is buff in color and it starts with a "B"
Baci - Italian for "kisses", but if you vote for this you will have to show how to pronounce it

Let the voting begin....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think it is up to you on name. But they are so cute together.

Anonymous said...

I like Buffy!

Anonymous said...

By the way Baci is pronounced like this:

Bahchi--rhymes with Chachi, as in Joni loves Chachi

Anonymous said...

Well now that we know how to pronounce it I like Baci! Buffy reminds me of a Vampire Slayer...
but that might be good to have around...
and it also makes me think of Buffy St. marie...ya gotta be old I think to remember her.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new kitty! I like the name Baci especially since it rhymes with Chachi! :-)