Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sliver Medal Dream

Last night I dreamt that I won a silver medal in the Olympics. And I think it was the marathon even! I was running this race and I could see just one person in front of me and no other runners, they must have been far behind me, and all these fans cheering on the side lines. I could see the guy in front getting close to the finish line and I knew that I couldn't catch him. In fact, it was like I wasn't even trying to catch him. It was almost like I was just running with no real purpose or drive to begin with. But, then instead of running across the finish line the lead guy touched it and turned around and ran back toward me. Then I realized that that wasn't the finish line, but only the half way point. For a moment I didn't think I could finish, but then I just got in the zone and finished the rest of the race effortlessly. I was amazed at how well I did without even training. Then they handed me the silver medal. I was so excited and could hardly believe it. And then I woke up.

What could this mean?
This medal is similar to the one in my dream, but the flat part on the top connecting the ribbon was more prominent in my dream.

No comments: