Thursday, March 09, 2006

Early Morning

With it being crunch time with getting ready for the Las Vegas derby, I left my house this morning at 5:00am to head to the stables to get a ride in before work. It was a great ride and even though the ground is still to slushy to run and stop in at least I got some quality time in circling, spinning, changing leads and doing rollbacks. I am really hoping that it doesn't rain this weekend, but if it does at least I got a ride in this morning. And after all that I was still to work by 8:30am!

2 comments:

Muley said...

Came across your blog using the infamous "Next Blog" button, and I was pleasantly surprised by what I found. I would love to be able to ride horses as you do. What a fun and challenging sport and hobby!

I've enjoyed my brief visit, and will be back in the future. Good luck at your Vegas competition!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the visit and well wishes, Muley!