Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Lake

Well, there seems to be a lake in our arena! Went down to see Breezy, but could only walk him around. It is super muddy every where from the recent rains. Bummer. And, what is worse is that they canceled the show for Sunday that I was going to be using as practice for the AARC in Las Vegas, which is just a couple weeks away now! AHHH And I just called the AARC to make sure my paperwork was all in order and found out that they are getting tons of entries. The lady I was talking to laughed when I asked how many entries they have received because they have such a huge stack just from last week that they haven't had time to get too. I guess people are coming from all over the county!

Okay, deep breaths.....I am just going for fun and to do my best. Not plans to win here. It is just my first show and I just need to have fun and ride smart. It doesn't matter how tuff the competition is, it is all about the experience.

Okay, now I think I am feeling better. Thanks for the pep talk :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can never over rate good experience. You have to start somewhere and once you have this first show under your belt things will be better. Sounds like exciting fun.