Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hollywood Charity Horse Show

Check out all our loot!!!
Today we scored a pair of 71.5s to win 2 pairs of spurs, 2 pewters, & a belt buckle (along with various other prizes)!!!! For a full list check out my MySpace page.

Breezy was great. I got the video so I'll upload it to YouTube and post it soon.

And 2 of our 3 goals for the season have been accomplished! Won a bronze in March @ Cactus Classic and now I've won my buckle! All that is left is to qualify for the AQHA World Show and just 5 more points to go for that!


2 comments:

ellen b. said...

WOW!! Congratulations Kristin! It must feel great for you...

Anonymous said...

Love the Prizes! You are doing great this season. Not always easy but always your best try. Nice Win. Wonderful awards and outstanding video. Mama is very Proud!