Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valendisney Day

For Valentine's Day, Dave and I spent an adventurous day at Disney's California Adventure Park. We had tons of fun!!!

Here are pics of some of the highlights:
Soar'n Over California was a fav for both of us!
On The Tower of Terror
Dave didn't have the stomach for The Malibommer, but I loved it!
As I exited the ride cast members told me I was a winner for the Year of a Million Dreams and gave me a Mickey hat .
Preparing to 'soar over California' for the 2nd time!
We had a great time in the animation studio practicing our acting skills! Check us out!!!

Dave & Kris as Belle & Beast

We also learned to draw GoofyOn our way home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely fun way to spend Valentine's. Looks like you had a great time. Love ya, Vera

Anonymous said...

That looks like you had a WONDERFUL day!

You both deserve it!

XXOO Susan

ellen b. said...

Ha! Too cute. I love the ears in the shadow!!

Anonymous said...

Soarin' Over CA is our fav too! :) Glad you had a fun day.