Sunday, October 03, 2004

Older, but Blessed!

Well, I am officially 27 years old now. Funny how 26 seemed so young and now 27 sounds so much older.

I had a great birthday weekend! Friday the HR Department took me to PF Chang's for lunch. Then Friday night Mike and Karen invited us to play tennis with them. It was an awesome impromptu evening. (By the way...Karen and I call a rematch; we will definitely take you guys next time!). After tennis we set up a gigantic screen and projector to watch Home on the Range in life size (the ONLY way to watch this action packed flick!). Then Saturday morning we totally slept in, which was much needed. That night Debbee came to The Gathering with us and then afterwards about ten of us went to Chili's for dinner. Sunday Dave and I went to Oak Glen to pick our own apples and stroll around the shops and museum. This weekend was so wonderful and relaxing.

I definitely feel older, but also feel appreciative of the many blessing God has provided. First of all, my husband. He is my best friend and perfect mate. Then my awesome friends and family. I feel so loved! And then countless other blessings like SCU, our home, my job, ect.

Older, but so blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful weekend indeed. I am very excited to spend the 27th year of your life by your side : )

-DT