Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I Went on a Date Last Night

Yep, I went on a date with my husband. It was really fun. His idea was to go to the Irvine Spectrum, have dinner at Cheesecake Factory and then walk around looking at the shops. Well, the rain kinda messed that up. So we just adjusted the plans slightly and went to the Mission Viejo Mall instead and ate at P.F. Chang's. It was such a wonderful evening. I love hanging out with my husband.

Seems like lately we just haven't had very much time together and the time we do have together is usually shared with other people too. I just haven't had enough "Dave Time". So Dave had the great idea of implementing a once a week date night. So far so good :o)

There is nobody in the world that I love hanging out with more than my husband! Once again, I feel so lucky :o)

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Kristin,
You and Dave are truly amazing. I don't know that I would be able to open my home to two strangers. Well, I'm strange. Cathy is somewhat normal. Somewhat... Anyway, you two baffle me. You should buy one of those little kiddy gates so that you can put it up at the top of the stairs when it is Dave and Kris time. That way Cathy and I will just stay away!
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful time on the date as well. It was great walking around the mall with the hottest chick there.

-DT

Anonymous said...

Somewhat normal Jeff? I'm "somewhat" normal? I take serious offense at that! In my wildest dreams I never thought anyone would declare me "somewhat" normal ... I mean, seriously ... I am completely psycho!

--Cathy

Anonymous said...

yup. he's a pretty good date, although he never lets me hold his hand at the movies. ooops, did i just say that?!