Monday, July 20, 2009

Stories with Sarah

This weekend I had to think of a story to tell during Sarah's bachelorette party to "roast" her. Trying to think of just one funny story was a real challenge. We've have countless stories!
  • the spider-rats in Cabo (actually crabs!)
  • our ride home from Mammoth
  • our BIG wedding gig
  • playing Sorry with Brad & Chris
  • numerous pranks that only we thought were funny
  • throwing parties that no body showed up to
  • getting lost in our own housing tract during our 1st venture after getting my license
Just to list a few...

But, really I think that is the story! It's all the stories from 3rd grade to each graduation, to each boy friend, each breakup, my wedding, and now hers. Sarah has played a significant role in my life and continues to do so. Our relationship has ebbed and flowed of the years. At times we have been inseparable and at other times worlds apart. But, our friendship has endured. She truly knows me; my history and my future. And I her. Her friendship is absolutely a gift from God. One that I praise Him for continually.

1 comment:

Vera said...

Such a blessing that God has blessed us with bringing both of you into our lives.