Saturday, July 04, 2009

Drew & Krista's Wedding

Yesterday was the wedding of Krista Hagenbart & Drew Roberts. I've known Krista since elementary school as my best friend's older sister. My early memories of Krista revolved around her driving Sarah & I around in her dark blue Saturn named Moony. However, as we got older I got to know Krista as Debbee's (Dave's sister) best friend. But, it was probably our vacation together in Cabo where I really got to know Krista as a friend of my own.

Krista is such a beautiful person both inside & out. And as I have gotten to know Drew and see them together it is so clear that they are a perfect match that only God could have created. Seeing them get married and sharing in their day was so special to me.

Here are some pic of the event: The D & K was supposed to be for Drew & Krista, but it works for us too! :)(more pics to come from the dance floor off Debbee's camera)

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Beautiful shots Kristin. The ones of you and Dave at the tree are very cute. You really got a great shot of Nick and Vera, too!!

Sarah B. said...

Great pictures...it was such a wonderful evening!

Vera said...

It was such a beautiful wedding. Love the pics.