Thursday, November 06, 2008

AQHA World Championship Horse Show

I'm here! I can't hardly believe it!

Tomorrow I will complete the in Amatuer Reining at the World Show!!!

I'm not nervous at all. Just excited. My plan is ride hard and have fun. Whatever happens I'm just going to love every minute of it! I'd, of course, love to make the finals, but honestly won't be disappointed if I don't. I'm just going to do my best and hope that Breezy does his best too. But, if he doesn't I don't really care. I'm just so excited to be here.

I'll probably show between 11am and 12:30pm Oklahoma time if you want to try to watch on the streaming video. Here's the link:http://www.aqha.com/showing/shows/worldshow/schedule.html ("Live Video" link is at the top of the page).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic ride. I am so glad we got to see it. And your score seems to be holding up. Congratulations. You both looked fantastic.

Vera