Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Relax

In light of the enormous hours I have been working and recent 12 days in a row stretch, the Group CEO and my boss insisted that I take a couple days off this week. So yesterday and today was spent relaxing. Yesterday I went to my Mom & Wendy's house to float in the pool and play with the animals. My dear friend Karen ended up joining me and then we went to a movie.

Today I rode Breezy in the morning after getting an oil change. Then I spent about 4 hours at Burke Williams Day Spa for complete relaxation.

Pics from Tuesday:

Playing with Wendy's bunny, Carmel




My Mom's Pug, Princess Pugsy


Mom & Wendy's minis playing together, Mikey & Cooper



Cooper giving a bow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was very nice of your bosses to let you take the time off. I sure wish I could have joined you at the spa!!!!!

vera