Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Debbee's Birthday Breakfast

Saturday morning I chose to forgo my usual ride on Mr. Breezy to spend the morning with my sister (well, sister-in-law, but I love her like a sister) and a few of her closet friends for breakfast in celebration of a rather monumental birthday. We met up at Julienne's in Pasadena. It was a lovely quaint little restaurant near a residential area. After a brief wait to be seated giving us adequate time to choose our meals and take pics, we were shown to our table in the library. If they had known how loud we would be I think they would have seated us outside. We shared Lemon Crème Brulee Scone start off. They were amazing!!! Everyone ordered coffee, but I went for the Hot Callebaut Chocolate instead. I literally moaned when I took my first sip. Amazing!!! (Actually worth going back just for the hot chocolate). The food was wonderful, but even better was the chance to celebrate with Debbee and show her our love on this important occasion.


Waiting to be seated




The whole group with our party favors after lunch

No comments: