Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another Photo Shoot

Breezy and I modeled yesterday for the Spring Hobby Horse Line. Once again an amazing array of gorgeous garments! This was my 1st shoot to model with my very own horse. I was very excited! But, it turns out that Mr. Breezy is not the best model.

We got to the shoot location at around 1pm (yes, the boss was nice enough to let me off work early for the occasion). I unloaded Breezy from the trailer and then we just had to wait around until they were ready for us. So by the time we got started shooting Breezy was already annoyed with the whole thing. He wasn't afraid of all the reflectors or anything, but was just antsy. He wouldn't stand still or put his ears up at the right times. So then I started getting annoyed with him and he with me and it was an endless spiral downward. Suzi wanted to take some pics with my camera for me to keep of me snuggling Breezy, but I was just so annoyed with him I couldn't do it. Below you will see a pic of me attempting it but having to hold his ears up as he refused to do it on his own. It was like he was a completely different horse. I must say I was disappointed. Hopefully they got some good pics atleast.






After the shoot we went to Mom and Wendy's house for a little trail ride and then some dinner. Turns out Breezy is a much better trail horse than a super model.

No comments: