Monday, December 05, 2005

It's Offical

I will be competing at the All-American Reining Classic in Las Vegas in the Non-Pro Derby (since I don't really have any NRHA earnings I will also be competing the Intermediate and Limit Non-Pro derby which runs concurrently). The show is March 22-25, 2006. I will be sending in my entries this week. The tentative show schedule looks like I will be showing on Thursday in the 1st go round. Then the finals will be Saturday (the top 25 from the 1st go move on to the finals). This will be my first time showing in like 5 years so I don't have super high expectations, but I am really excited! My goal realistic goal is to make the finals. My lofty goal is to make the top 15. Winning is just too much to really hope for, but not totally completely impossible.

AARC website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have lofty goals, if it's followed with sweet contentment for whatever happens after you've done your best! Go for it and choose joy in the results.
love, LNB