Saturday, October 01, 2005

Yet Another Good Ride

No pics this week. I forgot to bring my camera. But, my lesson was great. The cirlces were right on and run downs were almost perfect. Breezy waited on me and infact I had to urge him forward almost the whole way. It was great. His spins are getting really fast. To the left they are so fast I don't know if I am going to be able to count in order to do exactly 4 in the show pen. The only issue was the lead change going from the left lead to the right lead. He changes behind, but then it is harder to get him to change in the front. It is kinda strange actually. It all came together by the end of the lesson though.

Karen and Mike will be picking Dave and I up in about 30 minutes to go to LA for lunch and then to the David Crowder concert. Should be really fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David Crowder...cool.
love, LNB

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot, Happy Birthday to you!
Love, LNB

Kristin said...

Thanks, Ellen!