Thursday, September 22, 2005

Blog-iversary

So today marks the 1 year anniversary of my blog. As I click through my posts over the past year it is interesting to see how they have changed and how I have changed. Let's discuss just one asspect of that change. It seems that the blog has gone from a journal style to more of a scrapbook feel. Now that I can post pics I rely on them more than the words I relied on before. I think I need to get back to posting more words and less pics. Okay, so let's get realistic. I am not going to be able to resist posting the pics, so I will just have to try to be sure to post words too and not rely on the pics to tell the story. But, pictures are worth a 1000 words though, right? Wait. Stop...that is just the laziness talking. Pictures don't show personal perspective or feelings; and isn't that really the point of the blog. Isn't that what draws you in and keeps you coming back to read more?

Okay, more pics and less words....NO, it's the other way around!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hah! i could hear you saying every word of that.

happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I think your pictures are great...

-DT