Friday, August 26, 2005

Well, I Did It

I purchased the horse I tried in Scottsdale a couple weeks ago. He arrived just yesterday. I am so excited! I have been waiting to get another horse for 6 years and waiting my whole life for a horse of this caliber. For those who don't know, I stated riding at the age of 2 and showed heavily until around 1999 when I decided I had to concentrate on my education and obtaining a career outside of the horse industry. However, my passion for riding and showing horses has not at all diminished in that hiatus from horses. I just can't wait to get back in the show pen. I know that there is a lot work to be done to be competitive again and Breezy, my new horse, is far from perfect (and so am I for that matter), but I feel so blessed to be given this amazing opportunity to live out my dream.

Here are a few pics of Breezy taken the day he arrived (yes, he is wet in the pics...I had just hosed him off 'cause it was really hot that day):







Isn't he so cute?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...
Congratulations!
love, LNB