Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Scottsdale

We had a very quick but enjoyable trip to Scottsdale, AZ this past weekend.

We left Friday at around 2:30pm and arrived at Uncle Scott's home at around 9:00pm. We ended up hitting quite a lot of traffic. But, we were so excited to see Uncle Scott when we are arrived and instantly felt like it was worth the drive. I was super exhausted from a long week so we hit the sack by 10pm.

Saturday morning I got up early and spend some time hanging out with Uncle Scott and then I headed out to try out some horses. I had such a great time! In fact, I may have found my horse...

Here is a pic of the horse I am considering purchasing

Here is a pic of the same horse in a magazine that I had at home


After I finished ridding I went back to Uncle Scott's to get cleaned up. Uncle Scott and Dave had been looking at investment properties in the area. They came home and picked me up and we headed out to look at some model homes, used homes and even some land. Then we went to dinner at the club house in the community he lives in.

We left Sunday morning around 9:30am and arrived back in The OC by 4pm. Just in time to shower and get to church by 5pm to set up and serve.

Now I just have a very stressful decision to make....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Kristin,
Do you have room or land to board your horse or will you be boarding it at your moms? It looks pretty, by the way.
love, LNB

Kristin said...

Actually, whatever horse I end up getting will be boarded at the equestrian center my trainer works out of.