Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Vancouver

My job took me to Vancouver this week. I spend most of the time working, but got to sight see a tiny bit in the area right around me hotel. What a great city!!!!
The view from my hotel room a the Farimont Hotel Vancouver A count down to the Vancouver Winter Olympics
Looking up at my hotel
Standing in front of the Olympic counter with the reflection of The Hotel Vancouver in the bulding behindThe breathtaking 120 year old church across the street from the Boutique
The view from my window seat on the way home

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Wow Kristin, so close yet so far away. Vancouver is just 2 hours from us. Your work put you up at the Fairmont, good for them. Glad you got to have a little sight seeing...

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful city! glad you got to go there for work!

Anonymous said...

wow, that looked like a fantastic business trip.