Sunday, June 01, 2008

1 Point

Well, today was much better. The judging was a bit odd and we ended up with a 72 under one judge and a 68 1/2 under the other. Hmmmmm. Basically everywhere judge A marked me a +1/2 on a manuver, judge B would mark me a 0. And everywhere judge A would mark me a 0 judge B would mark me -1/2. So I am focusing on judge A's scores, he gave me a +1/2 on our left spins & left set of circles and a full +1 on our right set of circles! Run downs were still a struggle, but I managed to keep it under control by riding with me reins shorter and using them more and by keeping my knees loose. We ended up 2nd on judge A's card and 4th on judge B's card. So we earning 1 point for our 2nd place finish. So we now have a grand total of 10 points and just need 3.5 more to get qualified. Oh, and we ended up Circuit Champions for AQHA Amatuer Reining for the show!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am so glad you were able to pull it out.

Anonymous said...

good job, Kristin!

ellen b. said...

Way to go Kristin!

Anonymous said...

Breezy is not making it a Breeze to get your points, that is for sure. xo mom