Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Chances

Only 4 more chances to get qualified for the AQHA World Show. I currently have 9 points and need a total of 13.5 to qualify. So only 4.5 to go. The 1st chance is tomorrow and the 2nd is Sunday. Then I'll have another shot next Thursday and my final opportunity next Saturday.

I talked to Johnette and there are 12 horses entered in the class tomorrow so there are a total of 4 points up for grabs to the winner under both judges. Unfortunately, all the patters for all 4 days are around the end patterns which are the most challenging for Breezy & I. At the last show, which I don't think I even blogged about because I was so bad, Breezy bolted going around the end all 4 days (even when we were just schooling!). So I am really crossing my fingers that Breezy keeps his head and waits on me in the run downs.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and we will see you on Saturday, Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry the Breezeman is giving you so much trouble. What can he be thinking?
I feel for you my love, it is always something when it comes to these dang horses and their attitudes. I know you love this horse but if he keeps selling you out in the show arena, somethings gotta change.
He just might have to come live with Grandma Nellie and be your recreation horse. Maybe lease a horse for the next season? Something might be out there?