Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME

Well, I am now officially in my 30s. Yep, now I think I must be a real adult.

The morning began with a gift from Tiffany's from my loving husband. Then off to work where I found my office completely decorated for me by my team, compete with faux saloon doors and cowboy boot confetti.


Today I was also taken to lunch by Susan & Cheryl (who is in from on Australia for the week), provided with a birthday cake by Christina (my new boss), given an extremely touching gift from Cheryl that will be treasured always, and received several phone calls, e-mails, e-cards, cards, & even a blog shout-out. All of this has made me feel incredible loved, special, and blessed.

Then after work Dave & I got all dressed up and headed to Morton's Steakhouse for dinner. The meal was completely fantastic.


Maybe being 30 isn't all that bad after all....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day. That pinata is very cool! Blessings...

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, waiting to celebrate with dinner at our house. It is always so much fun to extend the birthday into the the entire month.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Kristin! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. You are such a special person and we love you very much. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love, Josh & Laura