Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A New Kitten

Last weekend I finally felt ready to get antoher cat. Dave and I have spent the last week looking at breeds and contacting breeders. Dave favored the Ocicat and I favored the Burmese. On Saturday night we got a couple pitures of a Ocicat kitten for sale and on Sunday Dave decieded that we should go see it. So we met the breeder in Carson and all sat in the back of the car getting to know the kitten. The kitten took to Dave right way. She didn't even want to leave him when it was time to go. And appearantly he didn't want to leave her either since he told the breeded we'd buy her! Sunday afternoon we will be bringing her home. I haven't quite found my cat yet, but will go to a breeders later on Sunday.

Here's a pic of Dave with his new little girl:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay how cute is that. So does this mean you will have 2 kittens??? Love ya Vera

Kristin said...

Yep. I will be getting a kitten too since we are not home all the time so that can have a playmate.

Anonymous said...

yes my cat is very cute...

http://www.daveandkris.com/images/blog/bella.jpg

-D

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see the little friend to join kitty #1

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh....

Detroit said...

Oh wow! She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Way cool Dave, beautiful markings.
Wild thing, I think I love it.