Sunday, May 20, 2007

Vegas: Out on the Town

My wonderful boss, Cheryl, was in the US last week for a training that she put on in San Diego Monday thru Wednesday. She had been given tickets to see "O" at the Bellagio for Friday night and tickets for a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon Saturday morning. Since she had never been to Las Vegas before Susan and I volunteered to go with her. Not to mention that I just love these women and a night out together was sure to be a blast.

So Friday we left the office at 2pm and headed to the airport for our 3:20pm flight to Las Vegas from Orange County. We checked into our suite at the Rio and then Cheryl headed out for the Bellagio to see "O" and Susan and I headed to Caesar's Palace for some shopping.



The Susan & I went to the Bellagio to meet back up with Cheryl. We waited at the bar near the lobby and I had my new favorite martini...the Cantaloupe Martini.



Once we found Cheryl we took some pics in the lobby.



Then we went to The Palms for our 10:30pm dinner reservations at N9NE. The dinner was wonderful! And we think we might have seen Nikki Hilton. After making a few more stops along the strip we went back tot he Rio to hangout and talk.

We didn't go to sleep until after 3:30am and then were up again at 7:00am so Cheryl could have her helicopter ride and Susan and I could catch a plane home.

It was a fabulous trip that I will not soon forget!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Mawvahlus, simply mawvahlus!
Glad you could "get away"

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Dahling - I love the pics and hmmm
Canteloupe Martini - That's a twist. Sounds refreshing!

Unknown said...

I remember being young, Oh for the good old days!