Tuesday, July 04, 2006

6 Year Anniversary

The 1st of July marked our 6th year of marriage, however since I was stuck in the armpit of hell showing my horse we decided to celebrate last night. I was a practically perfect night. We had dinner at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe at South Coast Plaza. Gifts were exchanged while we waited for our meal. I got him cufflinks from Tiffany's with "D.T." engraved on them, but I put the Tiffany's box in a Nordstrom bag to try to throw him off. He still guessed they were cufflinks before opening his present, but didn't guess that they were actually from Tiffany's. He got me a velour tracksuit by Juicy. It fits perfectly and we are calling it the "magic" suit because it looks so good on me. But, I may exchange it for the more summery terrycloth shirtsleeve capri length version. Still have not decided. After that we went to Nordstrom to try on different styles a Juicy Suits, as mentioned previously, and got Dave a pair of "magic" jeans and a couple cute t-shirts. Then to the movie theater to watch Devil Wears Prada. Altogether a super wonderful evening!



Dave-time, good food, new clothes, gifts, a movie....what a night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the two of you!