Sunday, January 22, 2006

An Audiance

What a fun Saturday!

The day started with a ride on my favorite horse. But, this week Dave came to watch! It was the first time he has seen me ride Breezy. He seemed to be impressed. He said that his favorite part was watching the run downs/sliding stops and then when Breezy was sniffing him after our ride. The entire ride was great though. Again, no circle problems! And the run downs and stops were really great! Breezy just has so much style when he stops it is so fun!

Then off to Chino for a Hobby Horse photo shoot. We only had to shoot one garment with a horse and then a few shots for an article Suzi (the Original/Ultimate Hobby Girl) is doing for Horse & Rider Magazine. I got to see a preview of the 2006 Hobby Horse catalog and it looks really cool. So many great blouses this year!!!

Then I met my friend Anita at Mom and Wendy's house. Anita used to ride a lot when she lived in England and really misses. And mom and Wendy have a horse that they are using on their property as a recipient mare, but she is really bouncy so they don't enjoy exercising her. So Anita came out to give her a try. Anita gets to ride and Mom and Wendy get a break from having to exercise the mare, what a deal! Then we all went to dinner at a local Norco restaurant.

7 comments:

bandalico said...

Hola kristin.....que tal!!!
vi que viste a mi perrito en mi blogs (www.bandalia.blogs.....)y que te resulto bonito ..la verdad lo es . A mi me encantaron tus caballos y la verdad que tu familia se ve muy buena.Aunque no entienda muy bien ingles y no se si tu me entederas a mi desearte , aunque sea un poco tarde que tengas un buenn año y todo lo mejor para ti y todos los tuyos...un beso

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that Anita got to ride. How did it go?

Kristin said...

Thanks for all your comments! I just love getting comments :o)

And, Karen, to answer your question, Anita did awesome! She got along great with Annie and will probably be going back to do it again soon!

Anonymous said...

Is that a new profile picture of you in the cowboy hat?

Kristin said...

Why yes it is! Thank you for noticing :o)

It is one of the pics from the last Hobby Horse photo shoot.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I'd like to see a larger version so I could see the color and design of the shirt, etc.

Kristin said...

Well, actually I changed the colors so they would match my blog. The top is really sand with copper accents. Once the 2006 Hobby Horse line is released to the public I will post more pics from the shoot (probably mid-Feb). But, in the mean time if you click on the pic it will take you to my profile and then click the pic again and it will show you an enlarged version.