Sunday, July 17, 2005

Visit With Dad & Lanell

Last night we had dinner with my dad and Lanell to celebrate Father's Day (yes, a bit late). We met them at their home in Belflower and then headed to dinner at Enrique's. The food was really good. We headed for home pretty early in the evening since it had been a really long day.

I met my mom at 8am at her home in Chino. The toll road was closed at Chapman so I had to take Katella to the 55 fwy and cut over to the 91 fwy from there. Luckily I had left home like 30 minutes early so I was still at my mom's home on time. Then we drove to Temecula to try the horse. Then I dropped her off back home in Chino and headed back to my home in RSM. I got cleaned up, grabbed Dave and then off to Huntington Beach to show Rick (my horse trainer) the video of the horse I just tried in Temecula. The to Bellflower to dinner and home again. I ended up drivein roughly 250 mile in just one very long day.

Here are some pics I took of one of Dad and Lanell's cats, Cutie:


No comments: