Thursday, March 17, 2005

A Shopping Trip to Remember

I had the best shopping trip last night!!!

First I went to Nordstrom's because the super cute pointy toe boots I got there in December were getting a tear in one of the seams. So took the boots up to the desk and showed the guy the tear. He asked me if I would like to have them fixed or get a whole new pair. I told him that I didn't care. So he brought me out a shiny new pair of the exact same boots...tear free! With that success behind me I was off to find a new pair of jeans. Now I have never spent very much on my jeans, but jeans are my favorite piece of clothing. SO since I have finally been able to maintain a weight that I am happy with I decided that it was time that I have a pair of jeans that fit just right. I ended up in Saks 5th Avenue. I had never shopped there before, but their website had the best selection of jeans out of all the stores in the mall.

Saks is my new favorite place! It was so fun! They had a huge selection. I think I must have tried on 15-20 pairs of jeans. The dressing room they gave me was gigantic with multiple mirrors and everyone was super nice. I felt like Cinderella. My search finally concluded with finding my "Dream Jeans"! They are so perfect! They are a dark jean color with a touch of fading and fit perfectly! And the best part is they were under my budgeted amount to spend!

After purchasing the most perfect jeans ever I was walking out of the store when I noticed a sale rack that caught my eye. I found a super cute long sleeve shirt by Juicy Couture priced down to $24 from it's originally price of $64! I had to try it on! And..it fit! What a night! I am still reeling from the exhilaration (as you can probably tell from all the !'s)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you can't imagine how excited I am that you met your new best friend, Mr. Saks Avenue. My best friend Mr. Savings account is not going to be very happy about this relationship...

-Dave